[amibroker] Strange behavier.

Terry,

Thank you!!  Searching the archive reference is really the solution I
was seeking.....

Buzz

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <TH@xxxx> wrote:
> Go here:
>
> http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-local/swish/swish-cgi.pl
>
> Terry
> --
>
> > Have you tried clicking the export button after your exploration?
> >
> > To search: the best I've found is LookOut (if you're using
Outlook).

> > http://www.lookoutsoft.com/Lookout/

straightforward to
> >> do, but likely  requires a file-handling script, and I would
like to
> >> review messages  related to this topic.  (If anyone can direct
me to
> >> specific message  numbers on this topic, assuming they exist, I
would
> >> appreciate it.   Thanks.)
> >>

> >> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/
> >>
> >> Check  group FAQ at:
> >>

> >> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/
> >>
> >> Check group FAQ at:
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294u0ifo/M=285832.5079496.6204528.126940
4/D=gro

ups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1087913357/A=2105440/R=0/SIG=14dpdlr1u/*http:/
/www.ho
> >> useholdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?
cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYA
> >> YA004001B220000U0300L0010>
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links
> >> * To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >> *
> >> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>
> >> *
> >> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service