Re: [amibroker] Re: How to scan entire message list for a particular subject?

Hi TJ,

You do very good work and everyone knows it. This is not to say that
anyone here works any less than you do, at what they do (aka, life
beyond AB...). I am glad to hear you have hired help.

Have you thought about hiring someone to write a marketing plan for
your business? This will help guide revenue into the proper channels
for maximum business efficiency at your end. At the same time, this
type of methodology will help maximize your product potential.

Thanks and good luck,

Brian

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>

> > Tomasz,
> >
> > I sent you a direct question about this very simple code (below)
> > support 72 hours ago and a follow-up yesterday but have received
no
> > response except for you to tell me in this forum to "RE-READ THE
> > amibroker-beta group." Is that what you call support?  If it has
> > reached the point where simple questions get this kind of
response I
> > respectfully suggest you take a vacation.  How about a direct
answer
> > *about the code* please.
>

> Among other things I am busy developing software.
>
> I have hired an ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE (Marcin) just to answer
support questions.
> I spend additional money from MY OWN POCKET to give better
support
> so please do not tell me that I should go to vacation or I do not
care.

> Sorry but I provide absolutely THE BEST, FREE support you can get
on this planet.

> Yes the support is FREE.
> $129 / $199 is one-time license fee for the software only.
>
> I guess I should start charging separately for support and then I
will at least earn some money
> instead of spending all my free time striving to answer your
questions.

> As for response times - usually we answer in a few hours. Coding
questions
> however are NOT considered in scope of support nor they are
critical, so we do it
> voluntarily, so they take a bit more time.
>
> Sometimes there are more questions sent to support and
> they are prioritized according to what is written here:
> http://www.amibroker.com/freesupport.html
>
> I have ALREADY given you EXACT POINTERS to the posts that explain
> matching buys with sells:
>

> Specifically the following posts (among many others) explain the
process:

> See also posts that explain how you can use "buy/sell" logic using
rotational mode:

> WHAT IS WRONG with pointing you to already existing explanation????
>
> Do you expect me to REPEAT all the time all the same ?
>
> The answer to your problem is actually the same as:
>
> That's why I told you to look into amibroker-beta group.
>
> I am not going to repeat myself only because of the fact that
someone
> does not even bother to read my previous answers.
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I'm