RE: [amibroker] Re: How to scan entire message list for a particular subject?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:23:03 -0700

Did you bother to READ THIS:
at all ??????

(SCROLL DOWN BELOW QUOTED QUESTION to the following text):

If you don't I repeat what I wrote:

What you mean with "doesn't seem to work"
Buy condition is indeed linked with sell.
So it issues buy signal on very first bar for all symbols
(only top N is bought according to highest PositonScore )
then sell signals occur on different stocks depending on
Sell=C<Ref(C,-3);//
sell condition.
BUT THEN NEW "BUY" signals will appear only
AFTER this SELL signal
and then again next matching sell will be looked for.

It works exactly like this and it is according to specs.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Best regards,