[amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?

Group,

Does anyone here know how to scan this entire message list of nearly
66000 messages for a particular topic?  I have downloaded the entire
50Mb+ of 'searchable' archive files that comprise about 35000+ of the
earliest messages, but I'd like to somehow find particular posts
which may contain answers from amongst the remaining 31000+ messages
to date.

The Yahoo search mechanism apparently only allows searching a small
range of messages at a time which would be very time consuming for
going thru a very large range.   There doesn't seem to be a mechanism
for specifying a user-selected range (such as msg# 31259 thru
msg#65219) to search.  Unless I've missed something.

I THINK I recall seeing something a while back regarding writing
exploration-result symbols DIRECTLY to a text file (external to
AB) 'on-the-fly' WITHOUT having to first store symbols into a
watchlist and then exporting them from AB, but I have no idea where
that (possible) thread may reside on this forum.  Hence my desire to
search for such a thread.  I think it's probably straightforward to
do, but likely requires a file-handling script, and I would like to
review messages related to this topic.  (If anyone can direct me to
specific message numbers on this topic, assuming they exist, I would
appreciate it.  Thanks.)