Re: [amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Osaka plugin crash loading saved table with > 128 columns (not an AB bug)
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:34:29 -0700

You
may be using an older version, OSAKA Version 1.0.4 supports an unlimited number
of columns. Quoted from the read me.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stephane Carrasset
  [mailto:s.carrasset@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 1:49
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Osaka plugin crash loading saved table with > 128 columns (not an AB
  bug)
  hello, you're right ami crashes if nb colums are
  > 128,
  but as osaka gives the source code, it is
  possible to increase the number of colum, this plugin allows until 256
  colums

  stephane
  <BLOCKQUOTE