RE: [amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  mmqp
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:29
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Bugs in AB 4.57
  Beta?

  Has anyone experienced the tools bar are splitted up and rearranged
  itself from horizontal to vertical?  This seems to happen after I
  minimize the window.  Thanx

  Yes but not necessarily after a normal
  minimization and not just for 4.57.  I find that if the program closes
  abnormally for whatever reason there is a fairly good chance it will
  happen.  I suspect it has to do with the fact that the toolbars cannot be
  locked, but maybe not.------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of
  pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for
  free!<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
  Check AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/