Re: [amibroker] Re: Commodities

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> DT:
>

> For your information, the attached shows the Adv GET Ellipse.
>

> In using the tool, you click a pivot point and drag to the next or
your
> favorite next pivot point.
>

> In the capture, dragging from 5 to A produced an ellipse at B, a
> reversal point.  Other ellipses are shown.
>

> The last was drawn by dragging from C to 3 and it produces an
ellipse
> lower and a line up to a grey ellipse---an in-the-future projection.
>

> The proprietary code within GET advances the ellipse as each new
daily
> bar is added.  It is said that price will decline (in the case
shown),
> and the ellipse will rise, until the price bars are near or within
the
> grey ellipse.  Then that ellipse will turn like the others to aqua
color
> with a red border.  Such a zone is supposed to be a higher
probability
> reversal zone or "set-up" zone.  You will notice the thin red and
blue
> lines which are 6 demas, 4 day advanced of the highs and lows
(red=lows,
> blue=highs).  After a setup zone is hit and price reverses, the
> suggestion is to buy when the close prices ends above the blue line
for
> longs and below the red line for shorts.  Thus, the suggestion is
not to
> depend on the ellipse (or any of the other proprietary tools of
GET) for
> taking a position but only for getting ready and then make the
> commitment when the displaced emas are crossed.
>

> Pivot points that are further apart in time and price are claimed to
> produce more "reliable" ellipse locations for turning points.
>

> No AFL code can do this, but thanks for the ellipse you provided.

Ken,
It is not the first time you come to this conclusion "No AFL ...".
[BTW, I also think it was not the last time.]
You speak as if you know what is possible and what is not.
I think you dont.
There is only one person who could say that, the architect of the
language.
The rest of us, all the rest, without exception, do not know the
possibilities of AFL, we may only guess.
On the other side, what do you expect from AFL, to reproduce a
proprietary idea ?
No T/A language could do that. T/A languages may implement ideas,
successfully or not, they can not produce ideas.
There is another important issue : Somebody sells a T/A technique for
3k. Do you know why 3k ? The answer is simple: Some buyers are ready
to buy for 3k and they hit the "Buy now" button.
I have not the slightest intension to spoil the party, I would never
crack a proprietary code/technique, even if I know [or I guess] how
to do it.
There are two main reasons :
a. I pay respect to the creator
b. I believe in the market and I love the market.
And the market is this perfect matching of Buy 3k/Sell 3k.
The procedure is the same the last 3k years and it will not change
the next 3k years.
[There is no reason to take my word for this, we could talk again on
June14, 5004 and check my statement]
I hope you were on the right side of todays -1.5% for ^NDX, -2.5% for
CSCO, -5% for BEAS etc and I wish you to enjoy the rest of the day.
Dimitris Tsokakis

> This was only FTYI.
>

> Ken

D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1087298978/A=2142721/R=0/SIG=14di1pg12/*h
tt
> p:/www.householdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?
cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt

=000&mc=01PSYAYA004001B220000U0300L0020000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE"click
> here
>

>  HYPERLINK
> "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=285832.4915498.6053011.1269404/D=group
> s/S=:HM/A=2142721/rand=641734177"
>

>    _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> HYPERLINK
> "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/"http://groups.yahoo.com/gr
oup/
> amibroker/
>
> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> HYPERLINK
> "mailto:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
subject=Unsubscribe"amibro