Re: [amibroker] Re: Commodities

Hi all:
I just recently started to use the "advance/decline" indicator.  To
develop the composite for this indicator one needs to go to the
Systems tab and at the bottom is notation "calculate composites".  In
opening it one has the option of checking the advance/decline
calculation.  I've done it for all markets, all quotes and get the
NASDAQ advance/decline line Okay but none of the others, like the
NYSE etc.  If I click on the bottom button "this market" and scroll
to NYSE and try to run, nothing happens.  (It does run for the NASDAQ
if I indicate it in the box). What do I need to do to get the NYSE
(and all the NYSE stocks) to work?  Any help you may offer will be
appreciated. Thanks.

Dick H.