Re: [amibroker] Intraday data import problem

Al Venosa <advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know nothing about Stockwiz, but after visiting their site, it appears youcan export Stockwiz data into either ASCII or Metastock format, both of which can be handled quite readily by Amibroker. If you can esport from Stockwiz into Metastock (this would have to be done within Stockwiz), AB has a functional Metastock plugin, so it should easily handle the exported dataformat automatically without your having to do anything else.Good  luck, and welcome to the AB board.Al Venosa
Thanks for the response Al.
I have found the three different formats of Metastock data export in Stockwiz, and have tried them all.  The program creates the files and looking at the files in a word processor the data looks correct, but when processing the data in Amibroker it creates all the folders/files for each ticker but the files are empty and I get an error log of each of the company symbols saying the data is not recognized.  So far no luck in getting the data to actually copy over in to the new files.
I am missing or overlooking something in the proper order of the ticker data , but can't figure out what.
Thanks
PetePost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals