[amibroker] Re: Horizontal Line drawing - suggestion - Tomasz? Possible problem in Beta

Please, folks, pay attention to this notice -- co-moderator also.

Yuki is right on.

Please be considerate because.....

1. folks who pay for access and have to download "me, too" responses
to long unedited posts (which HTML brings on), and,

2. folks who hate toposting because it unnatural, against the laws of
God and man, and gets brains all twisted up. Swear.
--

Q. What's the most annoying thing in Internet groups?
A. Topposting

Please be thoughtful of others who have to pay for download time, or
are on digest, or are simply trying to logically follow a
'conversation' and use the netiquette guidelines. Here is a site to
bring you up to speed if you don't have much experience in netiquette:

>From my SIG:

1. No flaming. That goes for everybody. I don't want to wake up and
read people insulting each other when I expect to be reading about
Amibroker. Nobody does.

2. Netiquette editing rules must be followed. Just quote the part of
the previous message you need to answer, and snip the rest.

Many people here are on digest, or pay for downloading time, and
leaving entire long posts in your reply is inappropriate.

PS: It would be nice if users of Outlook Express changed their setting
to 'bottom-posting' rather than the odd top-posting feature OE has as
its default. It's just weird to read a response before you realize
what the poster is answering.

This is not Net Police, this is convention, like driving on the right
hand side of the road in the US and Europe, even Sweden changed, only
"island" countries are lefties.

Like convention, driving on the left is OK, if EVERYONE follows the
"convention". Remember that conventions are set for ease and speed by
those with experience.

-= Cß =-
Sysop - PerfData Systems