Re: [amibroker] Re: Horizontal Line drawing - suggestion - Tomasz? Possible problem in Beta

Hi Ken,

No I dont trade this setup as I dont have AG.

Like I said one of my friends rather acquaintence does
it. He basically uses the day when the low hits the
normal ellipse, he walks into the trade at the close.
His stop is the low of the day. He is very ruthless
about the stop and never compromises on it. This is
what I have seen.

His claim is almost 60% of his trades are succesful
returning 10 to 15% on an average. Now the problem
with all this, this is bloody hear say as I cant
verify his claim from his books. If I could verify his
claim I would spring up the money and buy AGet.

As to your point about consistency vis-a-vis tools I
couldnt agree more. I am personally now veering down
to buying pullbacks and only pullbacks in support
areas(fibs or trendlines) since I feel complicated
computations and indicators predicated upon buying
either un-validated(?) signals or breakouts resulting
from validation of signals make one take unnecessry
capital risks.

However this is just my thinking and I dont want to
start an arguement or stir up a controversy with the
people who believe in the powers of complex
mathmetical computations.

Regards

Rakesh

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=Ellipse%20examples&gro