[amibroker] Advance/Decline line

<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>This is a real shame. Yuki, you're a wonderfully accomplished trader
with a unique perspective, and IMO it would be very much too bad if you left.
Are you sure that differences in email formatting, or ideas about it, are
that important to you?
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>Personally, though no one asked, my preference is for plain text email.
It's way less likely to get bungled up by Outlook's irritating html editing, and
it's still possible to indent etc. But lots of people post in html here, so I
live with it. Occasionally, I'll convert a post to plain text before replying,
so my reply goes out that way, but often I won't bother (like this
post).
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>Bottom line for me is that the content is far more important than the
form. People have different posting styles in other ways too, some easier to
follow than others, for me, some more aggressively critical of other people
than I find pleasant or constructive, some flavored with interesting varieties
of language, degrees of technicality, on and on.
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>We're different people, with different backgrounds and personalities,
different knowledge and opinions, from different parts of the world even. I
*choose* not to have those differences alienate me too much overall. There are
some people whose posts I actively seek out, some I'm less likely to read if I
don't have time, and very rarely, some who make it into my
killfile.
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>But in general, this board is a great source of info on a variety of
levels, and as long as I'm using AB, I wouldn't want to miss
it.
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Take your medicine. Calm down.No, I have a better idea.  I'm
  leaving.  If this is what the newbiesare bringing to this list, I am
  just going to end up filtering themanyway.  To much bother.
  Goodbye.Yuki