[amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

From: "Yuki Taga" <<A
href="">yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Steve Almond" <<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

> Hi Steve,> > Monday, June 14, 2004, 4:49:21 PM, you
wrote:> > SA> Top posting is another thing which drives the
internet police> SA> into paroxysms of despair. It is, therefore, to
be recommended.> > I think one thing I would recommend is that
someone not join a list> and start acting like a jackass.>

My humble apology. I should have realised that an
opinion contrary to yours would be wrong.

> Get one thing straight, smart
guy -- I posted because a message comes> from ONE person on this list,
repeatedly, that is NOT IN THE STANDARD> FORM FOR EMAIL MESSAGES, WHICH
IS *ANY* FORM THAT A PLAIN-TEXT> SETTING CAN READ.  That becomes the
poster's problem, not the> reader's.  Got that.>
If you say so, it must be correct. Sorry.

By the way, are you meaning to <FONT
color=#ff0000>SHOUT, or is your caps lock key stuck on? (rather bad form
I would have thought).

Steve