[amibroker] Re: The AB Fib Time tool could be better

Hi Bill,

Monday, June 14, 2004, 1:25:40 PM, you wrote:

w> Yuki, what is this "standard" that you keep referring to?

Here:

http://www.epdigest.com/articles/design/20010927/

Note, there is a debate about this.  People acknowledge that.  But
the "universal standard" is plain text.  No one, except the ignorant
(not stupid, mind you, just ignorant) debate this one.

http://www.autoresponderbuddy.com/email-advice/email-text.html

Google this stuff if you don't believe me.

Moreover, as Nigel said, HTML is a sitting duck, or I should say
clients that default to reading it are making their machines sitting
ducks.  NO ONE is expected to process HTML e-mail.  They can, but
they are not expected to.  E-mail is EXPECTED to be plain-text
capable, even if it's in HTML format.

Yuki