[amibroker] Re: The AB Fib Time tool could be better

Yuki, what is this "standard" that you keep referring
to?  I understand that you do not care for embedded replies.
That, however, is simply a matter of personal preference and is common
practice with many messages that I receive, particularly on a number
of other boards.  Many find this permits shorter, easier to
follow and read replies.  Undoubtedly, you and some others will disagree
but that's what makes a "market."  Bill