[amibroker] Problem displaying quote.com fund data

Salil,

Actually I think you could automate the import from the Metastock
files as follows.

Create a 'new' database using the MS Plugin.

Write OLE automation script which performs the following:
1) Opens the the new AmiBroker Metastock database.
2) Exports quote data from the two tickers to ascii.
3) Switch back to your main database.
4) Import the quote data into your main database.

Its not that many lines of code and could be run from the Tools menu
or from a scheduling tool daily.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com