[amibroker] Re: Problem displaying quote.com fund data

Tomasz,

TX for your fast reply, even if it isn't what I wanted to hear <g>.
Taking your firm response ('No' instaed of 'Maybe') I assume it
can't be cotrolled through VB as well.

This of course brings up my next question/suggestion - would it be
possible to implement something like this inside an indicator window?
Either as a 'delete_variable()' or maybe event-driven through a
script like 'on_LBtn_click', 'on_next_stock'
or 'do_only_once_until_whatever'...

There are actually many things I can imgine where I would wish for
more 'interactive' capabilities within AB, maybe I could propose this
in general for future development work?

Thanks again for your efforts
Andreas

> Hello,
>
> The answer is no.
>
> Please read the function reference:
> http://www.amibroker.com/f?params
>
> It says:
> WARNING: default/min/max/step parameters have to be CONSTANT
numbers. This is because these values are cached and are not re-read