[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.56.0 BETA released

Hello,

The answer is no.

Please read the function reference:
http://www.amibroker.com/f?params

It says:
WARNING: default/min/max/step parameters have to be CONSTANT numbers. This is because these values are cached and are not re-read
during subsequent formula evaluations.

The same applies to name and all other Param flavours.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com