[amibroker] Re: Importing MetaStock thru OLE

Peter,

My requirement is to import two MetaStock data files every trading
day.  Yes, at present I do use 'File/Import MetaStock' menu two
times.  However, I'll like to automate this operation, rather than
doing it manually.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lamplowman" <lamplowman@xxxx>