  >From:
  Herman van den
  Bergen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:18
PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] last bar in day,
  close price
  Perhaps there is something in this toolbox-snippet that you
  can use:// RT Time referencesStartOfDay = DateNum() !=
  Ref(DateNum(),-1);EndOfDay = (DateNum() != Ref(DateNum(),1)) OR
  (BarIndex() ==
  (BarCount-1));DaysOpenBar=Cross(TimeNum(),093000);DaysCloseBar=Cross(TimeNum(),160000);PreHours
  = TimeNum() < 093000;AfterHours = TimeNum() > 160000;NormalHours
  = NOT (PreHours OR AfterHours);// Significant PricesDaysFirstPrice
  = ValueWhen(StartOfDay, Open);DaysOpenPrice =
  TimeFrameGetPrice("O",inDaily);DaysLastPrice = ValueWhen(EndOfDay,
  Close);DaysClosePrice = TimeFrameGetPrice("C",inDaily);PreHourChange =
  DaysOpenPrice - DaysFirstPrice;AfterHoursChange = DaysLastPrice -
  DaysClosePrice;DayChange = DaysClosePrice -
  DaysOpenPrice;/*Plot(C,"C",1,128);Plot(DaysFirstPrice,"DaysFirstPrice",5,1);Plot(DaysLastPrice
  ,"DaysLastPrice ",4,1);Plot(DaysOpenPrice ,"DaysOpenPrice
  ",6,1);Plot(DaysClosePrice ,"DaysClosePrice
  ",7,1);Plot(EndOfDay,"",4,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);Plot(StartOfDay,"",5,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);Plot(DaysOpenBar,"",6,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);Plot(DaysCloseBar,"",7,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);Plot(PreHours
  ,"",6,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);Plot(NormalHours
  ,"",7,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);Plot(AfterHours
  ,"",9,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);-----Original
  Message-----From: ed [mailto:ed2000nl@xxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 20,
  2004 7:42 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] last
  bar in day, close priceImportance: HighHerman,I don't
  think so. I want to know that I am seeing the last bar of the day tobe
  able to enter the "if statement". Only if the price stays within
  certainlimits the entire day then I want to enter the "if statement". Now
  I lookone day ahead to find this bar:AND phase_arr[ i ] == 1 AND
  phase_arr[ i + 1] != 1So I need to know that I see the last "hour" or
  "minute" bar of that daybefore I want to enter the "if statement". Here
  the "if statement" I usecurrently that uses a future
  bar:         // stay in area 1
  and cover position at the
  close         if (L[ i ] > B1[
  i ] AND H[ i ] < HBOP[ i ] AND phase_arr[ i ] == 1AND phase_arr[ i + 1]
  != 1)
  {            //
  cover at
  close
  Cover[ i ] =
  1;
  CoverPrice[ i ] = C[ i
  ];
  reaction_position_short =
  0;         } elseSo I
  like the code to look like without using a future
  bar:         // stay in area 1
  and cover position at the
  close         if (L[ i ] > B1[
  i ] AND H[ i ] < HBOP[ i ] ANDThisIsTheLastBarOfThisDay)
  {            //
  cover at
  close
  Cover[ i ] =
  1;
  CoverPrice[ i ] = C[ i
  ];
  reaction_position_short =
  0;         }
  elseregards,Ed----- Original Message
  -----From: Herman van den BergenTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent:
  Thursday, May 20, 2004 1:23 PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] last bar in day,
  close pricecan't you useDaysClosePrice =
  TimeFrameGetPrice("C",inDaily);herman-----Original
  Message-----From: ed [mailto:ed2000nl@xxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 20,
  2004 6:58 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] last bar
  in day, close pricehello,I want to be able find the close
  price of the last bar inside a day usingintraday data.The problem
  is that if the price stays within a certain range during the daythe
  position is closed at the close price. However I need to know what thelast
  bar is of that day otherwise it would close out the position at thefirst
  intraday bar.The condition therefor becomes:1) Price is within the
  range.2) AND this is the last intraday bar of this day.Currently I
  look one bar ahead to find that it is the last bar of this daybut this is
  not what I want,thanks for help,rgds, EdSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlSend
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlSend
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYahoo!
  Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENTYahoo! Groups
  LinksTo visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups
  is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.Send
  group FAQ at: <A