[amibroker] linux

Perhaps there is something in this toolbox-snippet that you can use:

// RT Time references
StartOfDay = DateNum() != Ref(DateNum(),-1);
EndOfDay = (DateNum() != Ref(DateNum(),1)) OR (BarIndex() == (BarCount-1));
DaysOpenBar=Cross(TimeNum(),093000);
DaysCloseBar=Cross(TimeNum(),160000);
PreHours = TimeNum() < 093000;
AfterHours = TimeNum() > 160000;
NormalHours = NOT (PreHours OR AfterHours);

// Significant Prices
DaysFirstPrice = ValueWhen(StartOfDay, Open);
DaysOpenPrice = TimeFrameGetPrice("O",inDaily);
DaysLastPrice = ValueWhen(EndOfDay, Close);
DaysClosePrice = TimeFrameGetPrice("C",inDaily);
PreHourChange = DaysOpenPrice - DaysFirstPrice;
AfterHoursChange = DaysLastPrice - DaysClosePrice;
DayChange = DaysClosePrice - DaysOpenPrice;

/*
Plot(C,"C",1,128);
Plot(DaysFirstPrice,"DaysFirstPrice",5,1);
Plot(DaysLastPrice ,"DaysLastPrice ",4,1);
Plot(DaysOpenPrice ,"DaysOpenPrice ",6,1);
Plot(DaysClosePrice ,"DaysClosePrice ",7,1);
Plot(EndOfDay,"",4,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);
Plot(StartOfDay,"",5,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);
Plot(DaysOpenBar,"",6,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);
Plot(DaysCloseBar,"",7,2|styleOwnScale,0,1);
Plot(PreHours ,"",6,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);
Plot(NormalHours ,"",7,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);
Plot(AfterHours ,"",9,2|styleOwnScale|styleArea,0,1);