[amibroker] yahoo data for ASX data downloader; yahoo

If you want the MA period to be dependent of which timeframe you
choose use interval() function. See Msg 63884.

if( Interval() == inWeekly )
{
p=20;
}

if( Interval() == inMonthly )
{
p=5;
}

if( Interval() == inDaily )
{
p=200;
}

Plot(C,"",colorDefault,styleBar);
Plot(MA(C,p),"",colorOrange,styleLine);
Title="MA period = "+p;

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "netbull2000" <netbull2000@xxxx>
wrote:
> Tomasz,
>
> today I was collecting the data for 4 different markets and
plotting
> 3 charts. I wanted to have different MAs on these charts. Well, I
> could not do this with the MAs defined in the preferences as they
are
> globally defined, apparently, and changing them affected all
charts.
> I thought that defining a MA indicator would change this, so I
tried
> the Guppy moving average (it should be called Guppy and not Guppe
as
> it is called in AB, BTW) and changed the period in one of its
moving
> averages. I had the Guppy MA indicator in all 3 charting windows
and
> I noticed that again all the charts were affected when I changed
that
> period. I intended to do so only in one window by editing the
Guppy