Re: [amibroker] TJ: switching timeframes in charts

Steve,
to "...I would like to stretch the desktop of
one computer across both screens..." all you need is add a few additional
video cards. I use three monitors on one XP computer; i can run a separate
applications on each monitor or I can stretch one Excel worksheet over 3
monitors.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Dugas
  [mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 4:46
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Multi Monitor Layout
  Hi D,

  Thanks for the reply. I am definitely no expert,
  but I think that Remote Desktop actually does the opposite
  of what I want to do - rather than see both computers on one screen, I
  would like to stretch the desktop of one computer across both screens.
  Right now, they are networked together but neither is equipped for multiple
  monitors, and I was wondering what my options are for extending the
  desktop via the network connection. I think the software you pointed out below
  looks like a pretty good solution - cheap and easy  : - )
  Would you happen to know if there are other ways? Thanks again!

  PS - Re the chair - I think I would fear for
  society knowing that you are out there somewhere at the controls of
  a piece of equipment like that    : - )   How would
  this affect civilization as we know it?

  Your concerned friend Steve   : -
  )
  <BLOCKQUOTE