[amibroker] Re: TJ: switching timeframes in charts

>Hi Steve,

>Not sure if under mentioned solution is
what you are looking for but this is what I use to have two monitors hung off
the one computer to see multiple full screen windows off one software program
like AB. I do not profess to be a whiz at computer manipulation but the under mentioned
is pretty straightforward:

>My laptop has a graphics out port at the
back that allows me to plug in a second monitor and from Control Panel > Settings
I can extend my desktop across both monitors. I believe most laptops have this VGA
out port.

>My desktop has a &#8220;dual-head&#8221; graphics
card which has a second monitor out port at the back to plug in a second
monitor. Again, as with the laptop, to get the Operating System (XP Home on
laptop and XP Pro on desktop) to recognize the dual monitor set-up simply go to
Control Panel > Settings and choose extend my desktop. I guess you could try
and get hold of a PCI based graphics card and slot this in rather than buying a
more expensive &#8220;dual-head&#8221; graphics card as an alternative. Hope
the above helps.

>Now back to learning more about the wonderful
functionality of AB&#8230;

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland