[amibroker] TJ: switching timeframes in charts

Ticker = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"12 Fujitsu"<FONT
face="Lucida Console">; // or your
FullName()Title = <FONT
face="Lucida Console">StrMid( Ticker,
3<FONT
face="Lucida Console">,20<FONT
face="Lucida Console">);
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>This allows for a name of 20 character, increase 20 for longer
strings.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
  [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 5:27
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  refining FullName() in titlesIn order to keep a very
  small Metastock database ordered the way Ilike, I have always prefaced the
  security name with a 2-digit number:for example, 12 Fujitsu.  (This
  allows me to make a rare insertion ordeletion of a security, then sort,
  and still have the issues remainin my desired listing order.)When
  I am using this database in AB (which is often, as this is thekey group of
  issues that I trade) FullName() returns the entirestring when I call this
  in a title (of course).I'm wondering if there is a way to get AB to
  ignore (not display in atitle) the digits that precede the actual full
  name. My namingconvention for this database is always xxyA, where xx is
  twonumerical digits, y is a space, and A begins the actual full name
  ofthe security.  If I could get FullName() to somehow ignore xxy,
  thatwould be fantastic. I've heard people say that you can do
  *anything*with AFL code.  ^_-
  True?^^_^^YukiSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A