Re: [amibroker] Re: Multi Monitor Layout

Okay herman, I want to plot the first 15 minute high and low, and
these values remain the same on all timeframes. This is a step
further from my original qestion.

The codes I came up with work on 1 to 15 minute chart, but for
interval higher than 15 minute it will give the first bar's high and
low, i.e. 30 minute chart gets first 30 minute high and low, 60
minute chart gets first 60 minute high and low, etc.

HooLee

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the code HooLee, can you explain what you mean
with: "...to store
> constantly 15 high and low ..."?
>
> herman

I'd

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >
>   >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > ----------------------------------------------------------------
----
>   --------
>   > --
>   >   Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >
>   >     a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
>   >
>   >     b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >
>   >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>   Service.
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx