RE: [amibroker] Re: Multi Monitor Layout

Thanks for the help folks. using Foreign() functions also was the
solution I first came up with. The problem is any studies inserted
into the chart apply only to first symbol (QQQ as in QQQ/SMH pair),
not to the pair itself. QQQ/SMH is not treated as ONE new single
symbol, all indicators need to be customized.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> You might also have a look at the built-in relstrength function....
>
> Regards,
>
> Jayson

Service.