From: Salil V Gangal [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March Saturday 27, 2004 2:11 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Layout again - Do they save the time displayed
?

William,

>>The actually number of bars visible in the x-axis and the current
visible position along the x-axis isn't saved with a layout.<<

Hmm ... Will be nice if this is saved as well.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:

> The time interval (Daily, Weekly etc) is saved with each window in
the layout. The actually number of bars visible in the x-axis and the
current visible position along the x-axis isn't saved with a layout.
When you open AmiBroker or open a saved layout the default number of
quotations is used and the position is always at the far right of the
chart.

> The default number of visible quotations can be set from Tools--
>Preferences-->Charting-->Default Number of Quotations in a Chart.
After resetting this value any newly opened layouts will open with
the default number of quotations ignoring the number of quotations
that were visible when the layout was saved.

> As far as I know this is as per design.
>
> beta 4.53.1
>
> Regards,
> William Peters