[amibroker] Re: how to? with script, download data from web

suppose that I should take a look at it before asking questions and, no doubt,
you will tell me so!!    But what can this (potentially) $30
software do for me that Outlook's "Find" doesn't do for
free?
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:waledingo@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 1:43
  PMTo: _amibroker_yahooSubject: [amibroker] Off topic
  (Finally a decent search tool for Outlook)I've been
  using a really nice search tool for my messages I keep in Outlook.It
  allows me to find posts instantly and I've got the last 33,000 msgs
  fromthis group.  You don't need to load the msgs into another program
  - it justadds a small toolbar to Outlook and auto indexes new msgs when
  Outlook isidle.Here's the link in case you're interested:<A
  href="">http://www.lookoutsoft.com/Lookout/It's
  free right now but will be $30 when they get you
  hooked.dSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A