RE: [amibroker] Bars in Foreign ticker

Thank
you Gary, it is encouraging to hear that it works for you. That would
indicate my code is correct. The Foreign() was part of a larger program and it
took me weeks before i finally zeroed in on where to problem creeped in my
code.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Just
now I tried it again and it still doesn't work for me.... I get totally
different number of trades and profits. Tried other tickers and they give all
kinds of weird results too.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Don't
know what i am doing wrong or what is wrong with my eSignal data, or set
up...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
again, it was great to have somebody else run the code!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gary A. Serkhoshian
  [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 9:15
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Foreign() in TimeFrames questionHerman,I ran
  your code with ES #F (don't have QQQ), and itran perfectly in 1 min and
  daily.Regards,Gary--- Herman van den Bergen
  <psytek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:> Can somebody explain how to use
  Foreign() and/or> SetForeign() in Time> Frames?> >
  We setting the current stock to the QQQ and setting> AA Periodicity to
  Daily> the code below gives expected results with and> without
  the Foreign()> statement. However when setting my AA Periodicity
  to> 1Minute the system> doesn't seem to work.> >
  Can Foreign() and SetForeign() be used within> TimeFrames?>
  > Thanks for any help you can give!> herman.> >
  ----> > TimeFrameSet(inDaily);> SetForeign("QQQ"); //
  Buy=Cross( MACD(), Signal() );> Sell = Cross( Signal(), MACD()
  );> TimeFrameRestore();>
  Buy=TimeFrameExpand(Buy,inDaily);>
  Sell=TimeFrameExpand(Sell,inDaily);> Short=Sell;>
  Cover=Buy;>
  group FAQ at: <A