[amibroker] Amibroker: my 3GHz PC CPU is only used 50%

Gernot, I have checked your suggestions and all is OK...Tools alert
indicator checked. Also tested the wav from there and it worked fine.

Jason, I'm here watching the T3's cross in R/T...but not getting an
alert...will have a play with the flags.

Thanks again guys.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Bruiser,
>
> You will hear the audible alert only when the cross appears. In
other words
> if you are plotting the code tonight and the last bar is not
showing a buy
> then you will not hear the alert tonight. The coded by taotrader
shows the
> bars the alert is triggered on,via plot shapes, see if the alert
sounds
> tomorrow to coincide with a new signal if not check to be sure the
wave file
> is indeed in the directory you are pointing to
>
> AlertIf( Buy, "SOUND C:\\Program
Files\\ahead\\Nero\\Beeth9th.wav", "Audio
> alert", 2 );
>
> Lastly experiment with the flags. You have set 2, omitting this
results in
> the default values below......from help...
>
> Flags control behaviour of AlertIF function. This field is a
combination
> (sum) of the following values:
> ( 1 - display text in the output window, 2 - make a beep (via
computer
> speaker), 4 - don't display repeated alerts having the same type,
8 - don't
> display repeated alerts having the same date/time) By default all
these
> options are turned ON.
>

> Regards,
>
> Jayson