Re: [amibroker] Amibroker: my 3GHz PC CPU is only used 50%

Also
when you plot the code as an indicator do you have the alert window open and if
so are you seeing the alerts triggered in the window that coincide with the plot
arrows??

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 12:56
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: What's wrong with this formula?
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Bruiser,
  are
  you running the code in AA or as an indicator?

  Regards,Jayson

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bruiserbbq
    [mailto:bruiserbbq@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004
    11:59 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [amibroker] Re: What's wrong with this formula?Hi
    guys, while I'm waiting for a T3 cross to see if the changes I've made
    work.....I have the following set up in AA:APPLY TO CURRENT
    STOCKRANGE FROM todays dateSCAN EVERY 1
    MINBruiser.--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
    <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> FWIW I use this to monitor trend line
    breaks and it works....> > > sound= "SOUND
    g:\\DOWNLOADS\\Amibroker\\strategy alert.wav";> AlertIf(Buy, sound,
    WriteVal(C,3.2)+ " Violation", 1,1+2+4+8,1 );> > >
    Regards,> > Jayson> >   -----Original
    Message----->   From: bruiserbbq
    [mailto:bruiserbbq@xxxx]>   Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004
    11:37 PM>   To:
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   Subject: [amibroker] Re:
    What's wrong with this formula?> > >
    Gernot, I have checked your suggestions and all is OK...Tools
    alert>   indicator checked. Also tested the wav from
    there and it worked fine.> >   Jason, I'm here
    watching the T3's cross in R/T...but not getting an>
    alert...will have a play with the flags.> >   Thanks
    again guys.> > > >   --- In
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
    wrote:>   > Bruiser,>
    >>   > You will hear the audible alert only when the
    cross appears. In>   other words>   >
    if you are plotting the code tonight and the last bar is
    not>   showing a buy>   > then you will
    not hear the alert tonight. The coded by taotrader>
    shows the>   > bars the alert is triggered on,via plot
    shapes, see if the alert>   sounds>
    > tomorrow to coincide with a new signal if not check to be sure
    the>   wave file>   > is indeed in
    the directory you are pointing to>
    >>   > AlertIf( Buy, "SOUND
    C:\\Program>   Files\\ahead\\Nero\\Beeth9th.wav",
    "Audio>   > alert", 2 );>
    >>   > Lastly experiment with the flags. You have set
    2, omitting this>   results in>   > the
    default values below......from help...>
    >>   > Flags control behaviour of AlertIF function.
    This field is a>   combination>   >
    (sum) of the following values:>   > ( 1 - display text
    in the output window, 2 - make a beep (via>
    computer>   > speaker), 4 - don't display repeated
    alerts having the same type,>   8 -
    don't>   > display repeated alerts having the same
    date/time) By default all>   these>
    > options are turned ON.>   >>
    >>   > Regards,>
    >>   > Jayson>
    >>   >   -----Original
    Message----->   >   From: bruiserbbq
    [mailto:bruiserbbq@xxxx]>   >   Sent:
    Wednesday, April 28, 2004 11:09 PM>   >   To:
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   >   Subject:
    [amibroker] Re: What's wrong with this formula?>
    >>   >>   >   Thanks
    for your reply Gernot. Your formula you posted does
    not>   bring>   >   up
    any errors...but the alert is still not working.>
    >>   >   Here's what I'm trying to achieve.
    I'm running AB in R/T and I'm>   >
    hoping to have an alarm that will sound while I'm monitoring
    a>   >   certain stock
    (FAX)>   >>   >   Would
    the time frame be the cause of the fault? example I'm
    here>   >   with AB in R/T monitoring
    AMP-ASX in 1 minute intraday and at>   this
    1>   >   minute time frame the T3's cross over
    quite regularly...but no>   alert.>
    >>   >   Could it be the time frame?....one
    would think the alarm would go>   >   off
    on any crossing of the T3's in what ever time frame you
    have>   to>   >   be
    watching.>   >>   >
    Cheers  Bruiser>   >>
    >>   >>   >>
    >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>
    >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>

    >>   >>
    >         Yahoo! Groups
    Sponsor>

    ADVERTISEMENT>   >>
    >>   >>   >>
    >>   >
    from this group, send an email to:>

    >>   >     c.. Your use of Yahoo!
    Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms>   of
    Service.> > > >   Send BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxx>   Send SUGGESTIONS to
    suggest@xxxx>
    the Yahoo! Terms of Service.Send BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A
    Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend