[amibroker] Invalid data

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bruiser,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
will hear the audible alert only when the cross appears. In other words if you
are plotting the code tonight and the last bar is not showing a buy then you
will not hear the alert tonight. The coded by taotrader shows the bars the alert
is triggered on,via plot shapes, see if the alert sounds tomorrow to
coincide with a new signal if not check to be sure the wave file is indeed in
the directory you are pointing to
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

AlertIf( <FONT
size=2>Buy, <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"SOUND C:\\Program Files\\ahead\\Nero\\Beeth9th.wav"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>, "Audio
alert", <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>2 );
Lastly experiment
with the flags. You have set 2, omitting this results in the default values
below......from help...
Flags control behaviour of
AlertIF function. This field is a combination (sum) of the following
values:( 1 - display text in the output window, 2 - make a beep (via
computer speaker), 4 - don't display repeated alerts having the same type, 8 -
don't display repeated alerts having the same date/time) By default all these
options are turned ON.

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bruiserbbq
  [mailto:bruiserbbq@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004
  11:09 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: What's wrong with this formula?Thanks
  for your reply Gernot. Your formula you posted does not bring up any
  errors...but the alert is still not working.Here's what I'm trying to
  achieve. I'm running AB in R/T and I'm hoping to have an alarm that will
  sound while I'm monitoring a certain stock (FAX)Would the time
  frame be the cause of the fault? example I'm here with AB in R/T
  monitoring AMP-ASX in 1 minute intraday and at this 1 minute time frame
  the T3's cross over quite regularly...but no alert.Could it be the
  time frame?....one would think the alarm would go off on any crossing of
  the T3's in what ever time frame you have to be
  watching.Cheers  BruiserSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A