[amibroker] Re: Import metastock volume problem

Well, the formula including the alerts work fine
with me and I'm using AB with RT Forex data.  Different time frames have no
effect on it.  Two things though:

1. Under Tools -> Preferences -> Alerts, make
sure the Indicator box for Enable Alerts is checked.
2. Make sure that the path to your wav file is
correct and that the file is working properly.

Gernot
<BLOCKQUOTE