[amibroker] Re: VBScript to automate back test and export of tradelist.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Selfish? Me?  Guilty!
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Personally I'd like to see TJ charge $1,000 US Dollars for
AB plus $500 yr renewal. Then he won't need no stinkin' marketing, etc.
It'd keep the riff raff / cheap skates from wasting everyone else's
time.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>but then that's just my opinion.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If this makes anyone mad - then they're part of the
problem.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>How's that for a marketing plan?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>d