color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: Brian [mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:05 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin
  version 1.5.1 released
  Dingo,I'll be double-checking your AFL code from now,
  now that I see you're the type to jump to conclusions before doing any
  solid research. Walk the talk sometime, brother.~B--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:> You need
  to lower you cannon there duude!>  > AB is a 2 man shop and
  only recently the second was added.  TJ is unique and> he's
  not an empire builder.  If TJ were to take your advice ( and this
  is> IMHO ) and do some "marketing" then he'd discover (just as the
  marketing> types at Equis have) that the way to riches is not by
  having the best or> fastest or most realiable or most feature rich
  or most supported  product> out there. Its by having software
  that looks good in the box and looks good> when you put up a graph
  and appeals to the person that's new to TA and> want's to have what
  everyone else has - only to realize months/dollars later> that the
  slick solution he bought isn't going to make him rich by the end
  of> next month. He then gives up and puts his shiny box on the shelf
  and goes> and sets up a bidness on eBay selling junk out of his
  attic.>  > That's the way to make lots of money in the TA
  software bidness - target the> great unwashed and rake in the
  gold.>  > Thankfully, TJ is old school and doesn't believe
  in that crap. He still> believes in quality, service, etc. That's
  why he's got a devoted customer> base that has grown slowly over
  the past n years and he seems satisfied with> that. And I for one
  am grateful he doesn't do any marketing studies.>  >
  d> > > >   _____  > >
  From: Brian [mailto:brian@xxxx] > Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 10:25
  AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re:
  IQFeed plugin version 1.5.1 released> > > Tomasz,>
  > I've worked with a few companies that have been around for close
  to > 100 years, and they still like to do things "the old way."
  Their > marketing reflects this fact, as well (they have very little
  > marketing budget). They rely heavily on word-of-mouth, which is a
  > form of branding.>  > blah, blah,
  bah.>  > come rolling in. Just let me know.>
  > Thanks,> > BrianSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A