Re: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin version 1.5.1 released

OK, Well, I happened to have solved my problem,
however I would like to bring to your attention what appears for me to be
strange, the reason for the solution.

Previously there was a code for some lines
positioned from the last bar to the next and from this one to the one
before; using Linearray(...).

After these I coded a top and bottom envelope
in the weekly to appear on the daily screen, using TimeFrameSet,
TimeFrameRestore and TimeFrameExpand as per the examples in Help. Later I also
changed these as per gty's suggestion using TimeFramePrice because of
inconsistencies in the previous. But the point was that with both time compress
codings the lines per the LineArray() in the daily mode dissapeared.They
reappeared in the weekly and monthly modes.

The solution was found (by luck) when I
recoded those lines as vertical lines using, with Johan's help, the PlotOHLC
function.

Sorry for the verbiage, but that was just a comment
which might be useful.

Herbert
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT