[amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin version 1.5.1 released

> That is the nice thing about IQFeed.
You just buy the data and that's what you pay for,

Agreed 100%.
But could you please tell me, if you are just
paying for the DATA alone, shouldn't you expect the QUALITY data
?
I mean NO BAD TICKS, reliable API, no ZERO prices
sent in OHL fields during pre-market hours, etc ?

Why everyone expects the developer of the
charting application to fix ALL DATA problems
that DATA VENDOR should fix in first place?

Why am I forced to implement hundreds of
workarounds to make IQFeed data usable ?

Why IQFeed sells the same data 2x cheaper to
QuoteTracker?

Why don't they implement ANY fix to their API for
over one year from pointing out all problems ?

Why should I spend enormous amount of time working
on IQFeed plugin considering the fact that it generates ZERO REVENUE for me
?
( I didn't receive ANY commission from IQFeed
)
<FONT
size=2>Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com