Re: [amibroker] Re: Modify Price Chart

Ed,

One thing I forgot to mention was that I initially used TC2000 as my
EOD data feed into AmiBroker, in order to install the sector
breakdowns that come with that data. I then switched the feed to
IQFeed once IQFeed finally sent me a logon/password.

Will using two different source feeds for the same database corrupt
the data? I would imagine this would depend on the field template
and any templated SQL code being used for either feed. Since I don't
have ready access to this info. to compare these two feeds, I have
no way of checking this.

Thanks,

Brian

mibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> it should not do that. I never experienced this. Which IQFeed plug-
in are you using? How did you set up your database. Maybe have a
look at your intraday settings.

> rgds, Ed

of Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511