[amibroker] Re: Swing Trader exploration

Hello,

I am using CSI along with a few others on the list that I know of.  The data is awesome, and the delisted stocks are plentiful : )

The industry sector linking you are describing is not yet available via the CSI export into AmiBroker.  I'd strongly suggest that you send an e-mail to rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx asking for such functionality as they have been very accomodating as of late.

Kind Regards,
Garygrmulhall <geoffmulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,Is anyone using CSI data ?Is there a way to tie each stock to its industry group and then to tie the relevant index to the industry group ?Where do you get the data from showing which industry group each stock belons to ?Where do you get the data which indicates which index belongs to which industry sector ?Thanks,GeoffSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: <A
		Do you Yahoo!?