[amibroker] Re: Multiple buy signals using Explore

-
Hi there

maybe my  question was not stated correctly.

data feed IB
volume scale for the futures in thousands.  Volume scale for stocks
(at least QQQ for example) need to be in millions otherwise 300,000
shares become 3000 if using same scale or multiplier as four futures.

how to make this adjustment I could not find so far.

any suggestions

Mike

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikeplunger" <mikeplunger@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511