[amibroker] Re: Real-Time Trading System Examples

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The RT version and the EOD version of AB are the same. The
difference is the key.dll you get from TJ.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The RT version can read both kinds of
data.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial