Re: [amibroker] IQFeed

Ron,
Guess my idea didn't go over so well but since I still think it's
valid, I obviously have no choice but to take matters into my own
hands ;}. So, I put the User's Guide .pdf file on a floppy and I'm
taking it to my local Kinkos to print. They gave me a telephone
estimate of 12 cents per double sided page (or more for better
quality paper). So for about $30 plus the cost of a binder, I can
have the reference document I want. Per your suggestion, I plan to
have a section at the end where I can add AFL examples as I come
across them.

Since the online Help is pretty obviously created from the User's
Guide (or vice versa possibly (?)), my reference document will have
(at least) the same amount of information as the Help files in a
format I find easier to work with. I will, of course, continue to use
online help but skimming a book and/or using table of contents and
indexes does a lot more for me than online help -- especially when
I'm often not real sure what I'm looking for!

Dan