[amibroker] Custom AFL formulas refusing to load

Printing out the AFL manual at Kinko's costs $25.00 for 500 double
sided pages.  Its handy to have to flip through when you are trying
to learn AFL.  Can't say its made me any better of a programmer, but
at least the frusteration level is reduced from a 9 to an 8.

Stephen

> Folks,
>
> I have not read all of this thread, so apologize if I'm repeating
> something that someone else has already said. What's needed is a
> comprehensive FAQ and a HOWTO. Both documents should ideally be
> updated on an ongoing basis by a group/committee comprising of
people
> who have diverse expertise - charting, backtesting, etc.
>
> It's not really that hard. Been done in a lot of other projects.
The