RE: [amibroker] Random entries

Thanks guys, it worked a treat.

I subscribe to a newsletter here in Australia and he has developed
an indicator based on the Guppy MMA...but with a dema offset to
reduce the lag.

The indicator is only new...so I haven't had much time to play with
it, but it does seen to be quite good at getting you into and out of
trends very early. (well it seems that way with the ASX...I don't
trade the US stocks...but maybe one or two of you could have a look
at it for US stocks...I can't see why it wouldn't be ok for the US
market)

I'll post it below...but again its in Metastock formula...so can you
convert it over to AFL?

If you hadn't guessed I'm in the process of ditching Metastock...but
code is not my strong point. Here it is. Thanks in advance. Bruiser.

MMACD - DEMA Offset

Mov(CLOSE,7,E)+Mov(CLOSE,9,E)+
Mov(CLOSE,11,E)+Mov(CLOSE,13,E));
LONG:=(Mov(CLOSE,30,E)+Mov(CLOSE,34,E)+
Mov(CLOSE,38,E)+Mov(CLOSE,42,E)+
Mov(CLOSE,46,E)+Mov(CLOSE,50,E));
MMACD:=((Short-Long)/Long)*100;
MMACD1:=Mov(Mov(MMACD,Value,E),Value,E);
MMACD-MMACD1;
Mov(MMACD-MMACD1,Trigger,E);
0;