[amibroker] Plot Problem

I agree with Dimitris on this, especially re recommending intro books for
other languages. Understanding how AFL differs from C++ would help you get
started in AB, *if* you're already fluent in C++. Learning AFL by learning
another language, and those differences at the same time, seems like a
difficult and round-about way to go.

IMO, the AFL User's Guide contains a ton of really really useful info, and
one major thing an intro guide needs to do is encourage people to actually
read it (:-).

I don't mean this as a criticism of the Guide, but I do think it'd be
helpful if there was a "new user's road map", an order of suggested topics
to read first. If you start at the beginning and follow the major links
suggested in the text, you end up reading about splitting stocks before you
look at the chart of an existing one, and about referencing hand-drawn
studies in your AFL before you've drawn anything, seen an indicator in
action, or seen any AFL at all. If there's a step by step, hands-on,
walk-through, I can't put my hands on it.

I'd be willing to take a crack at that when I can, which isn't right away.
Do others think this is a useful idea? Anybody else want to take a run at
it?

Dave

> The best way, IMO, is to see AFL as is. I don't find helpful the
> comparison to other languages, the "similar to..." and/or "not
> exactly similar to..." would cause troubles.
	[snip]

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511