Re: [amibroker] Plot Problem

Here's a link to get you started.  <A
href="">http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
with some of the concepts. The intro starts you right off with some familiar
looking syntax. Right?
// my first program in C++#include
<iostream.h>int main (){  cout << "Hello
World!";  return
0;}<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Don't forget about your Internet search engines.  This search was No.
1 on Google this morning on a search for <C++>.  I've also download a
free complier from here.

I've faced the same questions you have and although I've
not become a coder at this age by any stretch of imganination, I
understand the AB AFL syntax a little better than last summer.
The 'array processing" basis for AFL, escapes me just about everytime when
I start to code something, and Dimitris has the unique ability to squeeze
more logic in a few statements by explointing this functionality than
most members I've seen here. Some of the lines are a wonder and draw praise from
TJ.
When you run into one of those statements clip and put it in your
"scrapbook", for future reference.

Best regards
JOE
<BLOCKQUOTE