[amibroker] Good news for Ti3() users

I am now a satisfied Quotes Plus subscriber. Regarding TC2000, I
wrote the following (to which I never received a response) to
Christopher Worden last October:

Dear Mr. Worden:
It was your name at the bottom of the letter introducing the bundle
received at the San Diego TC2000 Training Class. Accordingly, it
seems that you would be an appropriate person to whom to send this
letter intended to be of great concern to the Data Department.
If you agree that a stock scan is only as good as the underlying
data being scanned, I'd like to bring to your attention a matter
that I genuinely believe deserves immediate remediation. For a
product as potentially powerful as is TC2000, it seems the earnings
data is worse than woefully inadequate.

As I write, 10/25/03, a day after having attended the San Diego
class and subscribed to TC2000 for one year, it appears there are
6757 stocks in the updated All Stocks list. Of those 6,757 stocks
scanned 3,033, not quite half, have no reported EPS percent change
information for the latest quarter.

Of those 6,757 stocks scanned 3,099, again not quite half, have no
reported EPS percent change information for the second quarter back.
Of those 6,757 stocks scanned 3,461, this time more than half, have
no reported EPS percent change information for the third quarter
back.

Lastly, of those 6,757 stocks scanned 3,355, just marginally under
half, have no reported EPS change information for the fourth quarter
back.

For there to be no reported EPS change information for so many
stocks is almost beyond belief. The earnings information for most of
these stocks is readily available at any number of sites for no
charge.

I look forward to hearing from you in response to my concerns.
....end of letter....

Never having received a response, which incidentally I found
inexcusable, I'm in no position to say affirmatively whether my
observations were correct or not. Rather, this is offered for
objective consideration by anyone here who may be interested.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511