[amibroker] WMA

Be
sure to copy the TC2000 data to your hard drive for fastest
performance.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Rik Rasmussen
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rick Osborn
  [mailto:ricko@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 7:26
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: AmiBroker - Data Source QP2 vs TC2000
  Salil
  I haven't followed all of this thread but for
  what it's worth, I use the TC2000 plug-in for Amibroker and it is
  instantaneous.  It is as if the data was part of the AB
  platform.

  TC2000 also limits the number of stocks you
  can export to Metastock to only 200 symbols.  That was one of the
  (many) reasons I switched from MS to AB.

  I can also understand TC2000 not wanting you to
  share their data - after all selling data is their main business (TC2000 and
  TCNet are "free".
  Rick
  <BLOCKQUOTE