  >From:
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 10:09
  Subject: AW: [amibroker] Re: Forex data

  >Von:<FONT
  >Gesendet: Donnerstag, 01. April 2004
  w:st="on"><A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Betreff: Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex data
  import through metatrader<SPAN
  lang=DE>
  <SPAN

  >Forget about my letter below. I
  have registered and downloaded Metatrader. Cound you send me the
  macrofile.

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Thank
  You

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Prashanth
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <SPAN

    <FONT face=Arial
    size=2><SPAN
    >From:<FONT
    face=Arial size=2> <A
    title=prash454@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">Prashanth

    <SPAN
    >To:<FONT
    face=Arial size=2> <A
    title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    <SPAN
    >Sent:<FONT
    face=Arial size=2>
    Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:26 PM

    <SPAN
    >Subject:<FONT
    face=Arial size=2> Re:
    [amibroker] Re: Forex data import through
    metatrader

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Hi
    Thomas,

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >I have opened a Demo account
    with RefcoFx. They give advanced java charts where you can also get the
    data. I downloaded macro xpress, but havent been able to write a macro which
    copies the data from the chart and pastes into a text / csv
    file.

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Link for accessign the
    charts

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    ><A
    href="">http://64.94.171.6/Charts/refcofx.html

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Can I use macros to
    automatically import.

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Btw I think you need the lastest
    Java Runtime Environment to be able to access the
    chats.

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Thanks

    <SPAN

    <SPAN
    >Prashanth.
    <BLOCKQUOTE

      <SPAN

      <FONT face=Arial
      size=2><SPAN
      >From:<FONT
      face=Arial size=2> <A
      title=thomas.egroups@xxxxxx href="">Thomas
      Zmuck

      <SPAN
      >To:<FONT
      face=Arial size=2> <A
      title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      <SPAN
      >Sent:<FONT
      face=Arial size=2>
      Monday, March 29, 2004 12:31 AM

      <SPAN
      >Subject:<FONT
      face=Arial size=2>
      [amibroker] Re: Forex data import through
      metatrader

      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Hello
      Herbert,
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Sorry for my delay
      !
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >You don’t need to open an
      account with them, you can also delete the old demo account every month
      and start a new demo account.
      <SPAN
      >This works fine. I also prefer
      others, like fxcm.com
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Here is the way I
      do:
      <SPAN

      <FONT
      face=Arial size=2><SPAN
      >1)<FONT
      size=1>
      <SPAN
      >I have created a profile in
      metatrader with my 8 favorite pairs
      <FONT
      face=Arial size=2><SPAN
      >2)<FONT
      size=1>
      <SPAN
      >Than I have created a macro
      with macro express <A
      href="">http://www.macros.com/
      <FONT
      face=Arial size=2><SPAN
      >3)<FONT
      size=1>
      <SPAN
      >This macro selects step by
      step every window and clicks on the save button, goes to amibroker and
      imports the quotes.
      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >I have also created a macro
      that only exports one pair for quick import.
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >You can try or do the same
      also manually !
      <SPAN
      >Just click in metatrader on
      the save button, go to amibroker, create the format with the import
      wizard, and import the history.
      <SPAN
      >Metatrader has a very long
      history. Really nice.
      <SPAN
      >They provide about 14 months
      of a 1 hour chart !
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >During the macro process you
      can’t do other things, but the process takes about 1-2 minutes for 8 pairs
      on my machine.
      <SPAN
      >Therefore it is not as
      comfortable as a “real” realtime data
      provider.
      <SPAN
      >But anyway the data quality is
      much better than esignal and it is absolutely
      free.
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Tell me if you need the macros
      to use it.
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Best
      regards,
      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      >Thomas
      <SPAN
      ><A
      href="">www.tradingbasis.com
      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN
      ><A
      href="">http://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader/
      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <TABLE class=MsoNormalTable  cellSpacing=0
      cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>

          <TD

          vAlign=top width="100%">
            <FONT
            face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            >From:<SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>  Herbert Elstein <<A
            href=""><SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>herty@xxxx> <SPAN
            >Date:
            Sat Mar 27, 2004  11:34 am<SPAN
            >Subject:  Re: [amibroker]
            Re: Forex<SPAN

          <TD

          vAlign=top width="100%">

                <TD

                  <FONT face="Times New Roman" color=black
                  size=3><SPAN

            <SPAN
            >Hello
            Thomas,
            <SPAN

            <SPAN
            >Could you please explain
            how you download Forex data from Metatrader? Didn't you open an
            account with them?
            <SPAN

            <SPAN
            >Thanks

            <SPAN
            >Herbert
            <SPAN

            <SPAN
            >From:
            <A title=thomas.egroups@xxxxxx
            href="">Thomas Zmuck
            <SPAN
            >To: <A
            title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            <SPAN
            >Sent:
            Saturday, March 27, 2004 9:00 AM
            <SPAN
            AW: [amibroker] Re: Forex
            <SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Hello,
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Forex is the
            best market I know.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>And
            if you have a full time job you can trade the daily
            charts.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>The
            trends are the best and very
            strong.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>I
            really rec. forex.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >BTW: I download
            forex quotes free with metatrader into
            amibroker.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>The
            dataquality is the best i have
            found.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >There are no
            spikes !!!
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >BTW: I have
            tried signal, as far as I remember they charge USD 150,-

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>per
            month and they have really a lot of
            spikes.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>I
            have canceled it after 24 hours.
            lol
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Best
            regards,
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Thomas
            Zmuck
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            ><A
            href=""><SPAN
            lang=EN-US>www.tradingbasis.com
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            >messenger:
            tz_01@xxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            > <SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            > <SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE-AT
            > <SPAN
            lang=DE-AT>
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN lang=DE
            Nachricht-----Von: newnow02 [mailto:newnow02@xxxxxxxxx]
            Gesendet: Freitag, 26. <FONT face="Courier New"
            size=2><SPAN
            >März 2004
            18:06An: <st1:PersonName
            w:st="on">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
            [amibroker] Re: Forex
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >There's very few
            links under this Amibroker group regarding
            Forex.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>But
            thx for the link.  I can massage that and pull it into
            Amibroker
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>and
            get a first peek at Forex data.
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Questions for
            you:
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>1.
            Are you intraday Forex?  Do you think it's possible to make $
            on
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Forex if you
            don't closely watch your monitor, i.e. trade with

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >traditional
            intraday-type technical approaches? (I'm asking because

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >I've got a full
            time job and can't watch a monitor all
            day.)
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2>2.
            Why did you go with eSignal?  Is it expensive for basic

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >hourly/daily
            Forex quotes?

            to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >(Web page:
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            >Yahoo! Groups
            Links
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            visit your group on the web, go
            to:
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            to:
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN
            ><*> Your
            use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
            to:

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT face="Courier New" color=black
            size=2><SPAN

            <FONT
            face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
            ><FONT
            face="Courier New" size=2>Send BUG
            REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
            face="Courier New" size=2><SPAN
            ><FONT
            face="Courier New">Send SUGGESTIONS to
            suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
            face="Courier New">-----------------------------------------<FONT
            face="Courier New">Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
            amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <FONT
            face="Courier New">(Web page: <A
            href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT
            face="Courier New">--------------------------------------------<FONT
            face="Courier New">Check group FAQ at: <A
            <SPAN

      <SPAN

      <FONT
      face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
      ><FONT face="Courier New"
      size=2>Send BUG REPORTS to
      bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
      amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
      bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
      ><FONT
      face="Courier New">Send SUGGESTIONS to
      suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
      face="Courier New">-----------------------------------------<FONT
      face="Courier New">Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
      amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
      page: <A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT
      face="Courier New">--------------------------------------------<FONT
      face="Courier New">Check group FAQ at: <A

  <SPAN
  ><FONT face="Courier New"
  size=2>Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New">Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  face="Courier New">-----------------------------------------<FONT
  face="Courier New">Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT
  face="Courier New">Check group FAQ at: <A
  <SPAN
  >Send BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A